Our smartengine iintelligent LED lighting solution runs over structured data cabling. It uses low voltage power for energy savings of up to 90%.
smartengine adds a new iintelligence to your lights and helps you to minimise your ecological footprint and expenditures. smartengine is a sensitive, iintelligent lighting system which adjusts to your environment.
smartengine was created by Redwood Systems (part of CommScope) as a commercial LED lighting system controlled via a low-voltage network using category 5e or 6 data cables. It is now owned by German-based company wtec GmbH. We are now the UK’s leading installer of the smartengine systems.
The smartengine iintelligent LED lighting platforms operate over structured cabling, much like your IT network. This iintelligent lighting platform delivers advanced control capabilities whilst also generating detailed building performance data that informs and improves how your buildings are managed and developed.
As a smartengine systems qualified installer, we are certified to provide an iinnovative lighting solution that is efficient, flexible, and easier to install and maintain than traditional LED light systems.
The benefits of a smartengine system
- Up to 80% lower energy costs
- Up to 90% lower operating costs
- Reduced operating costs through integration with building management systems (BMS)
- Needs-based lighting delivered due to the high-density sensor network, using energy only where and when required
- Procurement advantages from a single structured cabling system for all your IP connected devices and those you choose to add in the future
- Remote operation of all functions using a user-friendly web interface
- Individual light settings by room function
- Add lights to rooms by a simple drag and drop procedure
- Control lights via your smart devices using the rSPHERE App
- Occupancy based HVAC interface (BACnet) for further energy savings
- Allows hot-swapping and reconfiguration of lights
- Safe low voltage system which does not need electricians
- Compatible with a wide range of LED fixtures and future iinnovations